Friday 29 June 2012

Back is Almost Healed

I saw the Physio on Thursday morning, my 7th visit since hurting my back, and the injury has improved to the stage where I can stop my weekly visit. Just as well, considering that I've already used up my Health Insurance's quota of Physiotherapy. The back is not 100% yet, but getting close. As long as I keep up the exercises it should completely heal in the next month.

Wednesday night I saw the Chiropractor, luckily it comes out of a separate Health Insurance quota. My knee is in far better shape than last season, but I'm still getting irritation on top of the kneecap (Basketball injury). I don't think it is a big problem, but the Chiropractor has written out an X-ray referral just to make sure. This will be my 3rd X-Ray in the last 8 months (plus an Ultrasound and MRI).

So far this month I have missed one bike ride due to bad weather, one swim session due to being too tired (and lazy) and 7 run sessions due to injury. I'm looking forward to more run mileage in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment