Wednesday 9 May 2012

Sponsorship Deal - Sort of

Elaine and I have both been accepted into Team Rocket XOSIZE

It is officially called the Team Rocket-XOSIZE Ambassador program and is the closest Elaine and I will ever come to being sponsored athletes.  You will notice I've added a couple of logos to this blog.

We had to apply for positions on the team (100 positions available Australia wide), sending in our Triathlon Resume, and once accepted had to pay $400 to join the program.

In return we get big discounts on all purchases from the XOSIZE store in Bentleigh and $1,000 worth of gear including a new Wetsuit, TriSuit, transition bag, cap, goggles, etc.  All of the gear is from Rocket Science and we will wear it at every race we compete in.  Bonus payments are received if you score podiums at certain races or appear in any triathlon magazines.

Due to suffering lots of saddle sores in my Ironman training I trialled numerous bike and triathlon shorts before the race and ended up going with the Rocket Science tri-shorts.  Last year I bought Elaine a Rocket Science Transition bag (from XOSIZE) and she absolutely loves it - one of her all time favourite birthday presents (some women have shoe fetishes, Elaine loves bags).  So my experience with Rocket Science products has already been great and I'm very much looking forward to checking out the Rocket Science Wetsuits and TriSuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment