Monday 28 May 2012

Back is Still Sore

Even though my back has improved significantly, I am still unable to run.

Surprisingly I made it to swimming before work on Friday.  I've made it to 2 swim session so far, it is held in a 50m outdoor pool and both times it has rained for the majority of the session.

Saturday morning I headed out for a run, but my back was immediately sore.  When it had not improved after 1.4km I decided to turn back.  So my planned 7km run ended up being an extremely slow and slightly painful 2.8km run.

The Sunday ride (which I coached) went better.  I did not feel any issues with my back during the ride which included two 8km Time Trials into a stiff headwind.  However my back was extremely stiff when I tried to hop off the bike at the end.

I see the Physio again on Wednesday, hopefully the back will have improved considerably by then

No comments:

Post a Comment