Sunday 27 November 2011

A Good Week

I skipped the long ride on Thursday due to my knee, but otherwise had a good week of training.  My runs were only short (and slow) run/walks and the longest ride was only 58km, but I got in 6 swim sessions including a 3km swim on Thursday.  I had intended longer ride on Saturday, but it poured rain all day, so I did an 80min windtrainer session instead.

All up I did 11 hours of training which included 11.5km of swimming - the most I have ever swam in one week.  My run/walk is up to 4.5km and the knee is feeling excellent and getting better each day.

Although my run and ride volumes are no where near where I would like them to be, my injuries appear to be healing and I starting to feel confident that longer ride and run mileage is not far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment