Thursday 3 November 2011

More bad luck

Yesterday I had the Ultrasound and X-ray done on my left knee.  However when I tried to make a new appointment with the physio to go over the results, I discovered he is booked out for the rest of the week.

I had intended to swim with a pull buoy every day until my knee recovered and did this on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Unfortunately I have now injured my back (not training related) and now I can't even get out of a chair, let alone swim.  What's more, I can't see my physio because he is booked out for the rest of the week.  The back injury feels like a re-occurrence of an injury I suffered in February this year which saw me miss the Portarlington race and 2 or 3 weeks of training.

On the bright side, it is probably better to have 2 injuries at the same time rather than one after the other.  As a single rest period should see both injuries recover at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment