Friday 4 November 2011

Ultrasound and X-Ray results are clear

Due to a cancellation, I was able to see the Physio this morning.  We pretty much spent the whole session trying to loosen up my back muscles.  It does not appear to be a serious injury and I should be right in about 10 days.  Unfortunately the Eastlink ride is only 8 days away, so fingers crossed that I'll be OK for the ride.

As for the results from the Ultrasound and X-Ray, other than a build up of fluid they did not reveal any injury.  This means we do not know what the problem is and I now need an MRI.

I have a Myotherapy session booked on Sunday (Physio is unavailable), a Physio appointment on Tuesday and the MRI is booked in for Thursday, which means I'll have another Physio appointment Thursday or Friday.  So late next week I should have a good idea about all my injuries.  Hopefully the complete rest enforced by the combination of knee and back injuries will mean that they heal quicker, one can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment